The packaging world is opening up for digital printers everywhere.
Are you thinking of using your digital equipment to offer packaging services? Consider offering personalized or customized packaging and stand out from the competition!
Already in the packaging business? Did you know that providing online ordering capabilities via a Web-to-Print store is a great way to drive more business?
Do you currently offer Web-to-Print services for ordering regular print products and also have a digital printer with packaging capabilities? Have you considered offering personalized and customized packaging applications to your B2B clients?
Did you know you can add an omnichannel dimension to your packaging? You can use the printed package as the trigger for a follow-on digital brand-consumer dialogue.
Join us for this webinar and learn how to get on the digital packaging bandwagon!
We’ll also be featuring our new integration with BoxItNow, the ultimate digital packaging solution for exploring, visualizing, and quickly creating paperboard package designs.
Discover how to:
- Help brands distinguish themselves and attract customers with attention-grabbing packaging.
- Create a convenient online web-to-print experience for customizing and producing short-run branded packaging jobs such as event-driven packages, seasonal packaging and more.
- Add BoxItNow capabilities to your StoreFlow web-to-print sites.
- Add graphics, logos, or full panel artwork to your design to share or export to a digitally printed sample.
- Use the printed package as the trigger for the next stop in an omnichannel campaign.
This webinar content is ideal for businesses that are interested in offering packaging applications for customers to select, customize and batch order their personalized packaging products 24/7.
Can’t make the live event? Register anyway, and we will send you a recording!
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m. Central
PIM Members Webinar is Free
Not Yet a PIM Member $39