Millennials and Generation Z are the largest generations in the workforce. While they bring valuable skills, insights, and ambition to the workforce, they are often a source of tension among experienced leaders and managers. Ryan shares relevant data and innovative insights to better understand what drives the performance of the emerging generations. This program provides tactical strategies to dramatically improve the managing, recruiting, retention, and engagement of your next generation workforce.
- Insights into Millennial and Gen Z values, behaviors, motivators, and expectation
- Perspectives of the key workplace and leadership preferences of the next generation
- Strategies that are proven and actionable to lead, retain, recruit, and engage Millennials and Gen Z
- Techniques for communicating and connecting with the emerging generations
- Best-in-class examples of organizations and leaders successfully leading and engaging the next generation
- Ability to lead, retain, recruit, and engage Millennials and Gen Z
Webinar connection information will be sent the day before.
About the Presenter:
Ryan Jenkins is an internationally recognized keynote speaker and author of the book, The Millennial Manual: The Complete How-To Guide to Manage, Develop, and Engage Millennials at Work. For over 7 years, he has been helping organizations gain clarity around Millennials and Generation Z so that leaders can effectively work across generations and lead, engage, and sell in today's multi-generational marketplace. Ryan has been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Inc, and SUCCESS Magazine. Ryan's blog, podcast, and Inc.com column inspire and equip thousands of people every week. Ryan's fresh and forward-thinking approach to generations have made him one of the most highly sought after generational and future of work keynote speakers. Ryan is also a Partner at 21Mill.com, a digital training platform that helps Millennials and Generation Z succeed at work. When he is not speaking and writing, you can find him sampling craft beers from around the U.S. or ring-leading with his wife the circus that is their 3 children and yellow labrador in their home in Atlanta, GA.